What We Offer
Receive a custom plan and hands on coaching from a Certified Financial Planner to achieve your financial goals.
Build wealth and improve lifetime returns through a professionally designed investment portfolio and real-time counseling.
Build a solid foundation
$125/month billed annually
$150/month billed monthly
- Get Started and build momentum.
- Improve your relationship with your personal finances
- Determine an appropriate emergency fund level and start building
- Effectively Pay Down Debt
- Personal Insurance Advice-Manage risk to protect your family and income.
- Review employee benefits (if applicable)
- Action Steps and timelines laid out
- On-going support, designed to ensure you see results, for one full year
Grow your wealth
$210/month billed annually
$250/month billed monthly
- Detailed analysis of your investment accounts.
- Receive a detailed cash flow and net worth projection
- Prioritize Goals - Collaborate in real time to see how one or more decisions impact your overall finances
- Get on the same page with your spouse and work better together
- Review multiple scenarios for important life decisions to see how it impacts finances
- Strategies to minimize tax exposure.
- Review your insurance policies to ensure you are adequately protected
- Education Planning
- Note: Married couples and families automatically fall into this level at a minimum
Optimize your wealth
$300/month billed annually
$350/month billed monthly
- Retirement distribution options
- Stress test retirement planning with "what if" scenarios
- Insurance policy review (advanced review)
- Advanced Tax Planning
- Advanced Estate Planning
- Windfall Planning
- Stock options/restricted stock strategies
- Deferred compensation strategies
- Small business retirement plan selection
Year Round Coaching
- Year round coaching calls with a Certified Financial Planner to make sure you are on track for your goals.
- We will work closely to ensure I understand you and your unique objectives to the best of my abilities.
- Identify roadblocks and opportunities for better results.
- We will leverage technology with virtual meetings for better flexibility to manage the fast pace changes in the highly connected world we live in today.
- Receive a summary report with specific action items listed.
Cutting Edge Technology
- Access to cutting edge technology with your own personal financial website.
- Aggregate accounts – Securely link all bank accounts, credit cards, and investment accounts to see your full financial picture.
- Create a budget and track spending automatically by linking accounts for real time values on a daily basis.
- Securely store all financial documents digitally in a centralized location for you and your Professional Advisors to access conveniently.
- Interactive planning tools to project multiple scenarios and contingencies.
- Instantly see how one decision affects other parts of your finances.
- Customize and run different scenarios on your own or with your Advisor.
- Mobile App for easy access to your planning.
We help you build and manage your investment portfolio based on a disciplined and thoughtful investment process.
We are focused on long-term results while seeking short-term opportunities to maximize your portfolio returns. Factors that determine our portfolio building strategy are:
- Assessing how well funds work with each other and the rest of your assets
- Keeping expenses minimal
- Managing stock concentration
- Diversifying across asset classes, sectors, and styles
We understand that managing your emotions is just as important as managing your portfolio itself.
A common mistake made by the average investor is attempting to time the market out of fear or greed. Practicing discipline consistently over a long period of time with your investment portfolio is very challenging.
This is the main reason why the average individual investor has only experienced a fraction, approximately 25%, of what the market has returned over the long-term. Through client education and real time counseling, our clients are equipped to avoid mistakes that can negatively impact their lifetime portfolio returns.
By being well equipped with knowledge and effective guidance, our clients confidently navigate the ups and downs of the market knowing they are well positioned for long-term success.
How our investment management advisory fees work:
Our advisory fee is based on a tiered, also known as breakpoint, schedule. The entire portfolio is charged the same asset management fee based on the total account value of assets managed by Bright Wealth Advisors.
Assets Under Management
Up to $100,000
$100,001 to $250,000
$250,001 to $500,00
$500,001 to $1,000,000
$1,000,001 to $2,000,000
$2,000,001 to $3,500,000
$3,500,001 to $5,000,000
$5,000,001 to $10,000,000
Topic Focused Planning
We understand that every individual has a unique situation.
Perhaps, you are so overwhelmed that you aren’t sure you can commit to an annual planning process. Maybe you want to first get your budget in the right order before deciding on what to attack next.
Our topic focused planning is perfectly suited for individuals who have a pressing and time-sensitive issue(s) to resolve or may only need advice on a particular area of planning.
Some potential topics include:
- Organize your expenses and building a meaningful budget
- Review of permanent life insurance policies that may have a higher level of complexity
- Reviewing a specific investment account
- Cash flow projections
- Modeling out important life decisions
- Major purchase
- Job transitions
- Family Planning
*Fees will vary depending on complexity. Please schedule a call to determine the most appropriate plan for your unique situation*